Thursday, February 05, 2004

Anyone out there?

So through the wonders of the internet I've been caught reading and cribbing stuff from Newmark's Door. It's rapidly becoming one of my favorite economics related blogs, and I'm not just saying that because he links to my department's web page. It's because he is able to capture and filter what is interesting about economics, much like Tyler and Alex over at Marginal Revolution. If students don't find some of these posts interesting then I doubt there is much of substance that will. It is hard to read blogs with as many diverse interests and such profound intellectual curiosity as these and not get excited about economics in particular and learning in general.

That's exactly what first turned me on to Brad Delong's blog, but alas I think he is being sucked into the shrill black hole that is Paul Krugman's life these days.

Keywords: Economics, Blogs

No comments: