Saturday, February 27, 2010

More Misc Links

Here are some more miscellaneous good links from my new favorite blog:

1. Apparently I should stop being such a "debbie downer", it doesn't pass cost benefit analysis.

2. Turns out others might know you better than you know yourself. For my BUS 230 students what does this imply for surveys that require self reporting of intended behaviors?

3. So it looks like I'll need to incorporate this into my extra-marital sex paper. Keeping a romance secret doesn't make it more exciting.

4. What distinguishes women who have had a lot of sexual partners? Not childhood, attractiveness, or other "mate value" related things. They are just more like men in certain domains.

5. In a relationship, but want to boost your testosterone? Look to cheat.

No comments: