1. A great graphic showing diseases and their genetic links.
2. The placebo effect. Taking it seriously.
3. Myth or science?
4. Peter Orszag on health care taking lessons the same lessons from psychology as behavioral economics.
5. Even small gains over placebos are important.
6. Is the placebo effect just regression to the mean? We seldom run studies where we compare treatment to placebo AND no treatment. So it is often hard to identify the placebo effect separately from the natural improvements that can occur over time. Here they look at pain and placebos by eliminating the confounding effects of time.