1. Circumcision reduces the transmission of AIDS/HIV. Lets hope that mass circumcision doesn't result in the moral hazard problem.
2. Trying to reduce demand for medical services which have little marginal benefit will prove to be very difficult. The legal impediments are large.
3. An older, but still excellent NPR show with Uwe Reinhardt.
4. Contraceptive use over time. Male condom use is on the decline, and withdrawal is on the rise.
5. People don't like lots of things about health reform, but a lot of people don't want their newly acquired oxes gored.